Friday, March 4, 2011

Free Troy Davis

So I haven't been here for a while, apparently I don't have the discipline that a blogger is supposed to have~ So I guess I should redouble my efforts???
Anyways, I was surfing the internet looking for a cause (like liberals do, amiright?) and stumbled upon the Troy Davis case~ man on death row (thats the first problem here) who is running out appeals.  The real problem here is he was convicted with NO Dna, NO murder weapon, 7 of the 9 witnesses against him recanted their testimonies (citing police coercion), there was NO physical evidence linking him to the murder, and some evidence for the case was never heard by a jury.  If that interests you, look it up, learn about it, don't just take my word~ but this legal system is in need of SERIOUS reform.  I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment